Our Cosy Cottage range just keeps on growing !!! Complementing their face and body soaps, we now proudly stock their Face Cream and Chamomile Make up Remover.
This is what Cosy Cottage have to say about their new Face Cream
Our first cream created especially for the face. This rich, moisturising honey and rosehip oil face cream is made entirely from natural ingredients, without any artificial additives, palm oil or added water. This unique product is enriched with a glorious blend of eight, luxurious, natural ingredients, each imbued with valuable and complementary properties to enrich, nourish and repair delicate facial skin
– Coconut oil whose moisturising properties help minimise wrinkles, ameliorate the signs of aging and boost nutrients
– Shea butter containing high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins to soften, nourish and repair the skin
– Raw honey to naturally balance bacteria and control blemishes, including acne
– Rosehip seed oil; high in essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid to hydrate dry, itchy skin and tighten skin on the face
– Hempseed oil containing tocopherols; similar to the vitamin E group of compounds whose skin benefits are invaluable in enriching and regenerating
– Aloe vera juice, containing enzymes, antioxidants and vitamins A and C to treat and soothe dry skin
– Patchouli essential oil which has been traditionally used for treating skin conditions and sensitivities such as dermatitis, acne, or dry skin
– Geranium essential oil whose astringent effect allows skin tissues to tighten and contract, significantly reducing the appearance of wrinkles and also has antioxidant properties to slow down skin aging
The deeply nourishing formulation is suitable for daytime use and can be worn with or without make-up. The richness of the product means you only need a little, worked in using the fingertips, at each application. You may wish to allow the product to be absorbed for a couple of minutes before applying foundation or powder.
Our generous 60ml glass jar with an aluminium lid will last you well and thé packaging is recyclable.
Available in store or on our website
Our Chamomile Make-Up Remover is made from a rich blend of vegetable derived oils and waxes and is fragranced with soothing chamomile essential oil. This natural product is free from palm oil, artificial additives, fragrances, colourants, SLS and parabens.
This product is suitable for the removal of make-up on the face and around the eyes and has proved effective for waterproof mascara in our trials. A summary of some of the feedback from our trials is below.
‘And wow does it work well. It literally melts my mascara and it’s vegan too, win-win’
‘Didn’t irritate my skin which is rare for cosmetic products’
‘It does what it says on the tin (literally)’
‘I love the packaging and the fact that it’s all recyclable’
This long lasting product is available in generous 100ml aluminum tin, which can be widely recycled in the UK.
Just take a small amount of product on the fingertips and massage into face, then remove with a muslin or reusable wipe. The product can also be used as part of a hot-cloth ritual, if desired.
Why not pair with our shea facial soap and accessories, for an all-natural, palm oil, SLS, paraben and plastic free face care regime?
Both of these products compliment the gorgeous and very popular Hand and Body Creams
Like the rest of the Cosy Cottage range, these body creams are free from artificial additives, plastic and palm oil. Whilst these travel size tins may be petite there certainly pack a punch. With no added water, these creams are not only intensely moisturising but are also long lasting. Perfect as gifts or as a little treat for yourself, these creams make great natural and ethical additions to your body care routine.
All products are available instore or online, get shopping today.